A.D.1000 Guardia Castle
Crono is tried in allegations of kidnapping the Princess Marl at the Court of Guardia Castle. Here the result of the trial is decided by the jury. In order to put the jury on the side, you must obediently answer the question. Also past actions will also affect the outcome of the trial.
- Talk to Marle before picking up a pendant when Chrono hits Marle.
- Bring your lost cat to the owner.
- Honestly answering questions from the Minister.
- Crono carelessly hit Marle near the bells of Leene.
- The reason why Crono acted with Marle was because Marle asked.
- Pick up a pendant without talking to you when you hit Marle.
- Trying to sell pendants to Bosch of weapons shop.
- To eat a box lunch at Lenne Square (an old man's box lunch).
- Participate in drinking competition at Leene Square and drink one or more.
- Pulling Marle's hand while Marle is buying candy.
- Incorrectly answering the Minister's question.
However, whatever action Crono takes, eventually it will go to prison. In case of conviction, Crono is barely put to death. Even in the case of innocence, Crono is undecided to death. It is somewhat strange! Even though Chrono has a fault, it can not be put to death as a result of an unfair trial.
In prison, Crono can stay still until the death penalty day. In that case, Crono is helped by Lucca. Also, Crono can be rampant in prison. Then the guards open the keys of the prison to make Crono calm. In this case, Crono can escape through the gap of the guard. In both cases, Crono will jailbreak with Lucca.
The prison is full of monsters for some reason. The state of the minister seems to be abnormal. Moreover, innocent people are arrested just like Crono. Let's save the son of a tool shop.
- Blue Shield, Decedent, Guard, Omnicrone
- Ether×3, Mid Tonic×6, BronzeMail, Shelter×2, LodeSword, 1500G
- Dragon Tank
A.D.1000 Guardia Forest
Crono, Lucca, and Marle leave the castle and run through the forest. But eventually Crono is driven to the ministers and soldiers deep into the forest. However, at that time, "gate" appears in front of Crono. There is no choice in Crono, run into a "gate" leading to somewhere!